The George Washington Carver Museum & Cultural Center in Phoenix has been and will continue to be a positive force for diversity and inclusion within Arizona and beyond. We aim to provide educational opportunities to the community and to continue our cross-cultural ventures in ways that edify, educate and entertain. Over the next 60 days, we hope that you will join us in our campaign to innovate, upgrade and expand the capabilities of the museum and community spaces to better serve you, your families and our guests from around the world!!!!
Our challenge is to perpetuate Carver’s legacy, share its unique historical experiences and provide a forum and showcase for multicultural endeavors in Arizona and beyond. In meeting this challenge we are looking for donors to help us to fund multi-purpose innovative and interpretative spaces, acquire artifacts, promote education and cultural interaction and awareness.
Are you a member yet? Consider becoming a member of the Carver family!! You can sign up fo membership by downloading our membership application -> GWCMCC Membership Program Application_blank
We would hope that you will join us expanding the capability of this historical institution to benefit and enhance the future of generations to come.
Your contributions go to support the George Washington Carver Museum and Cultural Center’s cultural programs, exhibitions and a host of other initiatives that make for an enriching experience. Your generosity helps to strengthen our mission of promoting the preservation of the rich African American diverse cultural heritage through a variety of program offerings.
The George Washington Carver Museum and Cultural Center, established by the Phoenix Monarchs Alumni Association of Arizona is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and contributions are tax deductible.
You may mail your contribution made payable to GWCMCC to:
P O Box 20491
Phoenix Arizona 85036-0491
Or submit your contribution online via PayPal below:
Your financial contributions will be used to support the George Washington Carver Museum and Cultural Center and its activities.
Wish List: Non-cash contributions are always welcome and appreciated, and are another way to help support the George Washington Carver Museum and Cultural Center operations and maintenance of its exterior buildings, landscaping, interior meeting and program spaces.
Our current Wish List:
- Museum Exhibit Cases
- Electric Scissor Lift
- 25 ft. Ladders (1)
- Window Blinds for Conference Room, Library, Gallery Interpretative Spaces, future Multi-Purpose Spaces
- Monitors (Floor Speakers)
- Floor Buffers
- Lekos and Fernells (any size)
- 18” Orange Traffic Cones (6)
- 3 Gallon Rubbermaid Storage Boxes (3)
- Cordless Drill (18V)
- Cordless Reciprocating Saw (18V)
- Electric Chipper/Shredder
- Fire Proof Filing Cabinet
- Gardening Wagon (2)
- Hand Held Battery Powered Electric Blower (2)
- 3-1 Hand Truck (2)
- Label Maker Metal
- Wire Storage Shelving (3)
- Outdoor Wireless Security Cameras with Night Vision (4)
- Wet dry vacuum (3hp) (1)
- Wheelbarrow 6 cu. ft. capacity (2)
- Water Hose 150 ft.
- Heavy Duty Yellow Outdoor Extension Cord 100 ft. (2)
- Portable Hose Cart
- Bypass Loppers (2)
- Telescoping Pruning Stick (2)
- Solar powered exterior security lights (10)
- Window Covering – Blackout Curtain’s (7) – Gym/Auditorium Multipurpose Space
- Custom Portable Audio Cabinet – Sound Board and Lighting Systems
- Desktop Computers (2)
- Freezerless Refrigerator – Catering Kitchenette
- Sink and Cabinet – Catering Kitchenette
Again, thank you for your generous support of the George Washington Carver Museum and Cultural Center located in Phoenix Arizona.
Additional questions send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org